Manor House in Bezwola
In Bezwola (Wohyń County) there is a manor house from the first half of 19-th century, an example of petty nobility residence with high historic and esthetic values. Before the 1st World War, Bezwola was leased by K. Niepokoyczycki. After regaining independence, the residence was taken over by the owner's son-in-law, Aleksander Andrycz, who managed it until 1939. After his arrest and imprisonment, the manor was taken by German. Following the 2nd World War, the National Machine Center took possession of the wealth. It is surrounded by a beautiful landscape park with access alleys and a complex of ponds. Forests consist mainly of linden, ash trees, and sycamores.